This burger goes all in with the trend to eat vegetable fats.
Vegetable fats in olive oil, nuts, seeds, kernels and avocado contain unsaturated fatty acids that are healthy for heart and blood vessels. They lower cholesterol and are low in carbohydrates.
Salmon also contains a lot of unsaturated fats. In 100 grams of salmon there are 13 grams of fat of which about 10 are unsaturated fats. So this keto burger is doubly healthy..... a nice appetizer and easily digestible. This burger recipe is for two people.
- 4 slices smoked salmon
- a few leaves lettuce
- some slices cucumber thinly sliced
- a small onion into wafer-thin slices Aleppo
- nigella seeds
- wasabi mayonnaise
- top one half with lettuce and salmon
- put a few slices of cucumber between
- a few rings of onion
- Sprinkle some Aleppo pepper over a lick of wasabi mayonnaise
- Put the other half on top and sprinkle some nigella seed over it for decoration.
Add the chicken kebab and for dessert the lavender ice cream and you have a delicious keto dinner that makes everyone happy.