This crostini with tuna tapenade is easy to make and yet very special in taste by using black garlic in the tapenade. Serve the crostini with a nice cocktail-stick with some fried onions and grilled peppers that can just be extracted from a pot.
- 5 cloves black garlic
- 4 teaspoons capers
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can of tuna in oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
For the crostini and garnish:
- 2 grilled peppers from a pot
- 1 onion sliced
- baguette for making crosini's
- Put the tuna in a bowl and make the tuna with a fork finely to small pieces
- Cut the black garlic into small pieces
- Make the capers a little fine
- Mix with the remaining for the tapenade ingredients in a bowl
- Add salt and pepper to taste
For the crostini:
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Fry the onion rings until lightly colouring in some butter or ghee.
- Cut firm slices of the baguette.
- Mix some olive oil with salt and pepper on a saucer.
- Grease the baguette on one side with some oil, if you have a silicone baking brush, use it and otherwise it can also be baptized by dipping the baguette in the oil on the dish.
- Put the baguette on a lined baking dish and bake for about 8 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve the tapenade on the crostini as seen in the photo, with the onion rings, peppers and some capers on a prick.